- A hard wearing Boottopping
- Easy to remove grime from
This boottop provides an interface coating for use between the waterline and the hull coating, provides a hard surface less receptive to marine growth and polish-able to remove grime.
Prime with Metaclor Underwater Primer on prepared wood and steel. Can be applied direct to GRP.
- Application: Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: 12 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: GRP, Metal, Wood
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 4 hours - Hard Dry: 12 hours
There are currently no reviews for this product.Leave a Review