Protector II Antifouling
- Performance Antifouling
- Traditional Formulation
- Perfect For Wood, GRP, Steel & Ferro Concrete Vessels
Our Teamac Protector II Antifouling is a Traditional Cuprous Oxide based formulation that provides effective economical fouling control on underwater surfaces.
For vessels with a max speed of 25 to 30 knots, expected functional life 12 months. Suitable for Yachts, Cruisers, Barges, Commercial Vessels and many other underwater marine applications. It can be applied to suitably prepared Wood, GRP, Steel, and Ferro Concrete. For high fouling areas we recommend Teamac Antifouling D Plus
Do not use on Aluminium Vessels. For Aluminium Vessels use Teamac Antifouling A Plus
Painting onto an existing coating? Always check compatibility with our Technical Service Team.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application: Brush, Roller, Airless Spray (Professional use only)
- Coverage: 10 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: GRP, Steel, Wood, ferro Concrete
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 3 hours - Hard Dry: 18 hours
There are currently no reviews for this product.Leave a Review