Suregrip Anti-slip Deck Paint
- Brush or Roller Application
- Anti-slip coating
- Can be used on Wood, Metal, Concrete and GRP
- One can solution - Ready Mixed Anti-slip Deck Paint
Anti-slip Deck Paint
A top quality antislip deck paint with a coarse aggregate encorporated, dries to a hard anti slip finish, ready mixed.
Preperation of Anti-slip Suregrip
All surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free from contaminants, which may affect the final finish of the Anti-slip coating, other surfaces have to be prepared and primed with the suitable primer for that substrate.
Existing painted surfaces - Surfaces should be cleaned, degreased and sanded to ensure an adequate "key" is produced. Remove all loose and flaking material and treat bare areas as new substrate and prepare accordingly.
Teamac Suregrip® Anti-slip Deck Paint is a safety coating for use indoors and outdoors where a sure foothold is required. Can take heavy foot traffic. Can be used on wood, metal, concrete, GRP and other suitably prepared surfaces which require an anti slip surface.
- Application: Brush, Roller
- Finish: Aggregated deck coating
- Coverage: 6-10 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: GRP, Metal, Wood, Concrete
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 6 hours - Hard Dry: 24 hours
There are currently no reviews for this product.Leave a Review