High Performance Marine Primer Undercoat
- Highest level of corrosion resistance
- Designed for use below the waterline and harsh marine environments
- Perfect For Wood, GRP, Steel & Aluminium
Our High Performance Marine Primer undercoat offers our highest level of corrosion resistance.
It is a two pack epoxy zinc phosphate coating that can extend the lifespan of your boat. Suitable for Yachts, Power Boats, Dinghies, Narrowboats, Cruisers, Commercial Vessels and many other marine applications. It can be applied to suitably prepared Wood, GRP, Steel and Aluminium. High Performance Marine Primer Undercoat forms a system with Teamac Marine High Performance Gloss and can be used with Teamac Marine Antifoulings & Topcoats.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application: Brush, Airless Spray
- Finish: Eggshell
- Coverage: 12 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Metal
- Drying Times: Initial Cure: 2 hours - Hard Dry: 4 hours
There are currently no reviews for this product.Leave a Review