Marine Primer Undercoat
- Primes & Prepares - Easy to Use
- Protects & Enhances – Anti Corrosive & Improves Topcoat Finish
- Good Base for Colour Change
- Perfect For Wood, GRP, Steel & Cast Iron
Our Marine Primer Undercoat primes and prepares Wood, GRP, Iron and Steel.
Our Marine Primer Undercoat primes and prepares Wood, GRP, Iron and Steel. Suitable for Narrowboats, Cruisers, Barges, yachts and marine structures. It can be applied to suitably prepared Steel and Cast Iron. Marine Primer Undercoat should be used as a system with Teamac Marine Gloss to retain a long lasting, high gloss finish.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email email@example.com.
- Application: Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Finish: Matt
- Coverage: 13 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Metal, Wood, GRP & Cast Iron
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 2 hours - Hard Dry: 12 hours
Have you used this product? Leave your opinion here.Leave a Review