Red Oxide Primer
- Traditional General Purpose Primer For Iron And Steel
- Provides Flat Finish For Topcoats to adhere to
- Perfect For Steel & Cast Iron
Our Red Oxide Primer is a traditional general purpose primer for Iron and Steel.
Suitable for Narrowboats, Cruisers, Barges and marine structures. It can be applied to suitably prepared Steel and Cast Iron. Where there is heavy oxidation that cannot be removed it can be used over Teamac Rust Converter.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application: Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Finish: Matt
- Coverage: 13 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Steel & Cast iron
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 2 hours - Hard Dry: 12 hours
There are currently no reviews for this product.Leave a Review