Marine Satin Finish
- Attractive Satin Finish
- Low Reflection and durable Protection Against the Elements
- Perfect For Wood, GRP, Steel & Aluminium
Our Marine Satin is a High-Quality, Durable Marine Topcoat, for use where low glare is required such as boat roofs.
Suitable for Yachts, Power Boats, Dinghies, Narrowboats and many other marine structures. It can be applied to suitably prepared Wood, GRP, Steel, Aluminium and Ferro Concrete. Marine Satin works best as a system, always use the appropriate Teamac Marine Primer/Undercoat. Available in Black & Red.
- Application: Brush, Roller or Spray
- Finish: Satin
- Coverage: 13 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Wood, GRP, Steel & Aluminium
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 5 Hours Hard Dry: 24 Hours
There are currently no reviews for this product.Leave a Review